We protect those that protect us by providing financial security and peace of mind to families when the unexpected occurs.
- Rising health insurance OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS have employees turning to supplementary insurance products and to employers who offer it!
- In today’s health care climate, BENEFITS MATTER as much, if not more, than salary!
- First Responders Benefit Group can help navigate your benefit options in this changing health care landscape.
- Employers who do not provide health benefits to their employees, need to pay special attention to offering our Economical Supplemental Benefits to their employees.
- The impact Health Care Reform is having in the workplace is demanding growth in the area of voluntary benefits for all workers……
- The correlation between benefits offered and the ability to hire and retain great employees has never played a more important role in the success of a business…than today!
Studies show the following about employees today…
- Present health care costs and the Affordable Care Act significantly influence workers overall financial well-being.
- The average American worker is one serious medical claim away from financial destruction and even perhaps bankruptcy.
- Emphasizes the connection between company benefits offered and the ability to attract/retain outstanding well-trained employees.
- Underlines the importance of company endorsed supplemental benefits to protect and secure their employees.
HEALTH INSURANCE PAYS THE DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS… TO KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS.
First Responder Benefits Group PROTECTS YOUR EMPLOYEES… TO KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS.
Nationally Endorsed Entities:
- NATIONAL GUARD OF AMERICA…certified as their provider of supplemental benefits.
- FEDERAL EMPLOYEES OF AMERICA …certified as their provider of supplemental benefits.
- LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT…certified as their provider of supplemental benefits.